01. i don’t mind growing older, but the worst part is that sickness lasts longer…have been fighting the end of a cold for going on two weeks.
02. am loving my new doughnut pan. yep, i can now make dougnuts for my little one AND add flax seed and other good stuff. baked dougnuts also don’t have that yucky grease.
03. did you know? 1/2 a teaspoon of honey is good for toddlers who are fighting a sore throat or cold. AND little ones actually happily open their mouths up for honey. who wouldn’t?
04. omega 3s are really good for those dealing with the pain from endometriosis. good thing i’m addicted to flax seed and fish (from parenting magazine).
05. am really loving the cool and rainy weather in so. cal. it feels very autumn and gives me a good excuse to light a scented candle and catch up on all my mags wearing uggs.
06. i’m mucho proud of myself for keeping up with essay grading, although essays are the bane of my existence. i get through it by counting out and dividing a manageable amount to grade each day, and thinking of thanksgiving break, winter break, etc. etc.
07. am getting very impatient for a baby, but know that God will deliver in due time.
08. was mortified on friday night when my little one threw up in the middle of corner bakery. i’m sure this was not a appetizing sight for fellow diners.
09. AND…am glad to know that dear friends are out there reading my randomness…