seems like the first week of summer is spent running around getting errands down. it’s as if we are in a mad rush to get things in order so that we can finally reeeeeelax. as if. the huz and i have a million projects floating around in our head and no funds to back them all, but we are mighty resourceful. we are dead set on putting one of these babies in, after seeing this and this. we’ve got the tank and the pump/filter and are trying to get this up and running by week’s end. then there are car repair appointments, dentist appointments, physical therapy for s, dog grooming, the list goes on. we are slowly settling into a rhythm though, and that’s nice.
01. daddy’s pancakes make everyone happy
02. playing outside in the dirt
03. big brother starting to really enjoy the company of his sister. the big plus is that she thinks everything he does is hilarious.
04. her favorite past time, swinging. look at that joy.
05. tending the garden every day and impatiently waiting for that first perfect in-season tomato.